beatboxing and frozen

obsessed af with elsanna and frozen <3 oh also ive been beatboxing for 5 years, sometimes I sing, I play the conga (a big bongo), and for a white dude I really like to rap
Recent Tweets @

when you follow a bunch of blogs in the same fandom and a post gets reblogged by one and u know u about to see it like 10 more times

d0cpr0fess0r:

Kill la Kill is an amazing anime because the animation can go from

image

to

imageIn the span of a single episode.

(via elsaless)

nopuedobro:

I love filters but I hate the other half of my face

it’s a metaphor

(via gayer-then-you)

unf-hans:

80% of me and ryan’s convos are about hot guys and sex, the other 20% is just us being fucking idiots

actionables:

lovelixst:

rivendellcustomersupport:

this was designed for very young children and i am not a young child i am a 260 pound man

how did you get in there.

How did you get out

(via insanityisforthestrong)

Asker Anonymous Asks:
wanna play 21 questions?
alphaskag1 alphaskag1 Said:

straightwhiteboyproblems:

not in this economy

meekasa:

Do you just ever love a person so much

But not in a sexual/romantic way

You just love them so much it’s not even a friendship

It’s like they’re your sibling or a platonic soul mate

You don’t want to make out with them or do sexual things

You just want to keep them close to you and protect them and be their friend for life

(via elsas-hips-frozen-ships)

680xsouth:

basically i dont care if you drink smoke or do drugs as long as you can hold a conversation about something besides the fact that you drink smoke or do drugs

(via pocket-pet)

unf-hans:

It’s a long story